The Rotary club of Langata is part of Rotary International in District 9212. It is part of a global network of 34,000 clubs and 1.2 million volunteers aimed at providing service to local and overseas communities in need of support.
The Rotary Club of Nairobi - Lang'ata is young & dynamic. It was chartered on 31st August 2001 and has 98 members. The Charter President was Rtn. Alex Nyaga.
We meet every Thursday, Nairobi Club at 7:00 PM.
The Four Way Test:
OF THE THINGS we think, say or do
1) Is it the TRUTH?
2) Is it FAIR to all concerned?
3) Will it build GOODWILL and BETTER FRIENDSHIPS?
4) Will it be BENEFICIAL to all concerned?
Rotary Code of Conduct:
AS A ROTARIAN, I will
1. EXEMPLIFY the core value of integrity in all behaviors and activities
2. USE my vocational experience and talents to serve in Rotary
3. CONDUCT all of my personal, business, and professional affairs ethically, encouraging and fostering high ethical standards as an example to others
4. BE FAIR in all dealings with others and treat them with respect due to them as fellow human beings
5. PROMOTE recognition and respect from all occupations which are useful to society
5. OFFER my vocational talents ; to provide opportunities for young people, to work fro the relief of the special needs of others, and to improve the equality of life In my community
7. HONOR the trust that Rotary and fellow Rotarians provide and not do anything that will bring disfavor or reflect adversely on Rotary or fellow Rotarians
8. NOT SEEK from a fellow Rotarian a privilege or advantage not normally others in a business or professional relationship